Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

FF A+

great video

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny and fun

HOT YUMMY GERMAN PUSSY! HOT YUMMY GERMAN PUSSY!

ha

That is your movie and all you have to say is "Were in ng history" As the two biggest retards. Well somebody has to have that title! Relatively, the movie sucked but i praise you on achieving your goal! You should both be given trophies! Shaped like a nutsack and on one testical it should say, Spam begone. Then on the other one it should say Otomite clock. Oh by the way

have a nice day!

4 Stupid Situations 4 Stupid Situations

Wow!

Great job on putting this all together!

Stick Censorship Stick Censorship

Wow!

It thought it was great for a first movie! I also used stickmen in my first 6 movies and they all got blammed, but oh well! So good luck in keeping this movie alive!

Halloween Ball Movie Halloween Ball Movie

Only you could

Only you could pull that off with a high score. Thats amazing. Anyone else and this would be a bad review!

Radam responds:

Yeah. I'm wicked bad, and you're under my spell.

No Name.. No Name..

Why blam it!

It had a good background, good music, and was slow enogh to read what it was saying! It wasn't really funny but hey it looked good!

BALD PUSSY Pussy pussy BALD PUSSY Pussy pussy

What the fuck are you thinking!

This is the reason this society is shit! Most of newgrounds consist of 14 year olds who think this your movie was cool. They watch this garabage and then think that death is funny! sorry but Death isn't funny nor is it cool! It should not be shown on newgrounds, hell or any place else other than in cartoon animation. You'll get a fucking 0 from me and this should be deleted from the fucking newground archives!

James-Ball responds:

WHEN DID I SAY ITS FUNNY???? WAS I MAKING A JOKE?

Mental Coil Mental Coil

I could be the first

wow

spoongaurd spoongaurd

how was this not blammed

I seen animation alot better than this get blammed! How did this get by. oh well guess you got alot of friends on newgrounds pulling for ya.