Higher and Higher! Higher and Higher!

don't listen to the two before this

they only play the games. not make any themselves or any flash content for that matter. I think you did a great job and keep the new games coming!!!!!!

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Meh, as long as I get a reveiw that tells me something about my game that nots like ICY TOWER RIPOFF i'm happy.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Terri Irwin's REVENGE is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: Any attempt to promote an outside, unrelated website in this space will result in deletion of your user account.
No HTML, and no promotion of unrelated web sites OR SO HELP ME GOD
If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated OR SO HELP ME JESUSUSES <--- pronounced ( G-Z-US-EZ)

Damn stingrays killed me too! I hate your game. i hope you lose all your lifes to stingrays. j/k i lkied yuor gmae it was the bset gmae i erve palyed. I nveer palyed scuh a wonederufl gmae bfeore! Tahnk you. PS... IT DOSENT MATETR WAHT ODRER YUOR LETESR ARE IN AS LNOG AS THE FRIST AND LSAT LETESR ARE IN THE SMAE ODRER

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Great game

If you happen to see the review before this one about downloading the full version of this game! DO not put in that web address! Its not the game! Most likely Its a virus!

Frogger is... Spriteclock Frogger is... Spriteclock

I might be the first review!

There are already to many clocks!

Triangle Racer Triangle Racer

I won the race! Wheres my trophy?

good job, But make the triangles into cars. Enlarge the view of the the overall game area. Then add some engine sfx. Make computer players and then you will have me addicted for hours!

Stickman vs. Poeple demo Stickman vs. Poeple demo

Good but really short

complete it and then well see about a 5

Windows XP Windows XP

Wow

Double clicking the floppy disk caused my computer floppy drive turn on. Amazing!